Thermal Waterproof Emergency Sleeping Bag for Outdoor Survival Hiking Camping SER88
1. The first aid sleeping bag is made of aluminium foil. It has a metal coating on the surface.
2. The inner layer is a PE plastic film, which can reflect the heat back to the body in order to keep you warm.
3. Emergency sleeping bag is used in special circumstances like earthquake or outdoor distress. With this emergency sleeping bag can still keep away you from cold.
4. This bag is not a one-time-use bag. After each use, you need carefully fold it in order to use it again.
1. When camping, it can be used to strengthen the wind protection effect outside the sleeping bag.
2. An emergency sleeping bag can keep the weak patient from lossing heat.
3. When you arein danger in the wild.You can wrap the emergency sleeping bag around your body and use its reflective function to help the rescue people quickly find you.
4. It can be used to collect water,tents and waterproof mats.
5. Sun block
Material: PE .
Mattress Size: Single.
Size: Approx. 210 x 90cm
Color: As the picture show
1 x Sleeping Bag